Games & Puzzles
- Number puzzles, competitions, Alquerque, mind stretchers, magic squares etc
- View worksheets
- Funmaths GameStationis a set of computer games for years 7 to 12 students that brings the major mathematical concepts to life.
- A perfect way to introduce new topics or revise past ones.
- Suitable for all teenagers, up to school leaving age.
- Click here for more information.
- Sudoku is a logic-based, combinatorial number-placement puzzle.
- It's a great brain-teaser and a way of stimulating the logic and math side of the brain.
- Use it as a homework warmup.
- Suitable for students year 10 and above.
- Play Sudoku online - easy to difficult :-)
- Tangrams are an ancient chinese puzzle consisting of 7 tiles made using 3 basic geometric shapes. These shapes are two large, one medium and two small triangles, one square and one parallelogram. From these simple pieces a range of complex shapes can be made, many simple shapes have a surprising underlying complexity.
- Suitable for students year 9 to 13. Although adults love these too!
- Play gravity tangrams online - very tricky!
- How to make your own tangram puzzle pieces
- Printable tangram puzzles
- Play poker by matching equivalent fractions.
- Suitable for students in year 8 or 9.
- Play Fraction Poker online